Before You Arrive
- Common Areas
- Frequent cleaning and sanitation of common areas, especially in high-traffic areas.
- Daily temperature checking of all employees.
- We have made it mandatory for all our staff to always wear protective masks.
- Wearing masks is mandatory for visitors while entering.
- Frequent handwashing with soap and water or sanitizer (containing at least 60% alcohol) is recommended.
- Social distancing measures are in place.
- Ensuring tables are placed at least 6 feet apart.
- Frequent cleaning of the tables with disinfectants after every use.
We’re Flexible, Dine Whenever
- Flexible change and upgrade policy
- No cancellation fees for individual reservations
- Are the staff required to wear masks?
Employees are permitted, but not required, to wear masks. Our staff are well-trained on the safety measures and requested to stay at home if they feel unwell.
- Does the restaurant have hand sanitizing stations?
Yes, guests can find hand sanitizing stations throughout our Syracuse restaurant. We can also provide additional supplies on request to ensure extra protection.