Before You Arrive
- Common Areas
- Frequent cleaning and sanitation of common areas, especially in high-traffic areas.
- Daily temperature checking of all employees.
- We have made it mandatory for all our staff to always wear protective masks.
- Wearing masks is mandatory for visitors while entering.
- Frequent handwashing with soap and water or sanitizer (containing at least 60% alcohol) is recommended.
- Social distancing measures are in place.
- Ensuring tables are placed at least 6 feet apart.
- Frequent cleaning of the tables with disinfectants after every use.
We’re Flexible, Dine Whenever
- Flexible change and upgrade policy
- No cancellation fees for individual reservations
- Are the staff required to wear masks?
Yes. Wearing protective masks is mandatory for our employees. Our staff are well-trained on the safety measures and requested to stay at home if they feel unwell.
- What enhanced cleaning measures are in place?
At Spaghetti Warehouse Syracuse, we have elevated our already high cleaning standards to ensure your wellness. All our dining tables and public areas are frequently being cleaned and sanitized with disinfectants.
- Does the restaurant have hand sanitizing stations?
Yes, guests can find hand sanitizing stations throughout our Syracuse restaurant. We can also provide additional supplies on request to ensure extra protection.
- What social distancing protocols are being followed?
At Spaghetti Warehouse Syracuse, strict social distancing measures are in place across the restaurant. In the dining area, tables are placed at least 6 feet apart to maintain social distancing.